Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back from Grandma & Grandpa's

Hi everybody! I'm back from visiting my grandparents! I had a fun weekend with them even though my Mom left me for the entire day on Saturday while she went on a float trip. So I just hung out in the air conditioning on Grandpa's lap all day. Here are some pictures from our trip!

Me with my cousin Trey - I love him!!

We were having a great time if you can't tell.

Modeling my Cardinals jersey for the family. It was a big hit of course.

I laid down on this Cardinals towel with no prompting! It was one of Trey's birthday presents from Mom.

I'm lookin' good!

PLEASE, Grandpa???

You're really just going to torture me like this, aren't you?

NOOOOO! NOT A DRUMSTICK!!

Very tired Bear after a long weekend.

That's all, folks! Later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gina, thank you for your wonderful comment on Walters blog! You are obviously one heck of a pug mama yourself, I can't wait to read up on your adventures with Vito!! Viva el Vito!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...