Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Baby Bear

Mom just had to post this picture of me looking sweet. I won't disagree with her on that, although I prefer "distinguished."

And she forgot to post this picture of my Alabama jersey in her last post. She ordered this for me right after I came to live with her and she didn't know anything about puggie sizes. This is a Medium! HA! What was she thinking?? So this is going in a frame in our new house.

Speaking of our new house, Mom is kind of a real estate moron and we just found out our closing isn't until the middle of October, so we have a whole month to trip over boxes and for me to not have my VERY OWN YARD. Sigh.

OK, on that note, one more distinguished shot:

5 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Another month without your yard so sorry Vito. We like you distinguished pictures!!


Hugs,
sequoia and tuni

Minnie Moo said...

You are pretty darn cute. Sorry your mommy didn't know about puggy sizes. I could wear it, but I'm super duper small for a pug. hehe

Can't wait until you get your yard.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Salinger The Pug said...

Awww...you are VERRRY cute...er....we mean DISTINGUISHED in those pictures!

Mom always buys my shirts too small too....I look like a sausage walking around in them most of the time!!!

Love,
S-Dog

Simply Pug said...

October will come soon enough!
Maybe you can find better use for those boxes?
We are currently your newest followers, Baby and Lucy the Pugs from Florida. You should take a picture of you and the new yard once you move. You must be pretty excited!
~Baby and Lucy

Hank said...

"I like girls myself (you hush, Hank! I know I said "frolic" once!)"


HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...