Monday, October 18, 2010

The Worst Weekend Ever! (...Part 2)

Today Mom was off work again so she took me to the V-E-T.

Usually I don't mind the vet because they are nice to me and they don't hurt me much. But today was different! Today they put a needle in me! Several of them! Mom said I had to get my shots. Stupid shots.

They also stuck something up my teeny nose! Mom said it was another vaccine. I did okay but I sneezed on the vet right after that. Serves her right.

This pose is how I got the nickname Baby Bear. Mom says I sit like a tiny bear cub.

But they still weren't done! After that they put something in my back! Mom said it was a microchip, so that if I get lost someone can find me and get me back home. I am skeptical though. I think it has something to do with aliens tracking my movements so they can take me back to my home planet of Melmac. Oh wait - never mind, nothing.

Good news from the vet - I've lost exactly 2 pounds! I weigh 22.7 pounds now. Mom thinks it's from switching me to grain-free food. I think it's because she starves me.

And here are some pictures of me "enjoying" my new fenced-in back yard.

This is my favorite bush. I pee on it on average 5 times per trip outside.

This is my big backyard.

And this is usually as far as I go.

What's the problem?

I'll just stay right here with you, Mom.

Why would I want to go down there?

Mom had to put bricks under the gate & fence just in case I plan an escape one of these days.

Mom has to go back to work tomorrow. I'll be sad, but between you and me, I have been missing my daytime naps since she's been off work since last Thursday, and I don't nap when Mom is home! I might miss something! Right now the cable guy is installing something on our house and it has me all riled up. Maybe Mom will run to Home Depot or something and let me take a nap! Don't tell her I said that though, I have to keep up my image that I am completely heartbroken when she's gone. Deal??

1 comment:

martha said...

Congratulations on your terrific new house and yard! Before you know it, the whole place will be covered in fur, and you'll feel completely at home : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...