Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jack Pays Another Visit...

Last weekend Jack came to visit again because Uncle Michael is doing some condo renovations and apparently Jack can't be trusted to not eat the crown molding that was laying all over the place. What an idiot. Crown molding doesn't taste good at all!

We got in a lot of playtime and I think at this point that Jack may have been switched out with an another Beagle because he hasn't tried to eat me in quite awhile now.

We are always so tired after playtime!

Jack is really beat.

Me too.

Look at me sharing my Mom with Jack! I am entirely too nice to this guy.

We also get really hungry after playtime!

Can we have some french fries please?

We promise to get caught up on our blog and everyone else's soon! Mom's had a bad cold all weekend so we have been snuggling a lot. Good times, for me anyway! Later, friends!

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Looks like you two are becoming fast friends. I hope your Mom is feeling better!!!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

A pug can win any dog over. It just takes time. Tell your mom to feel better!

Salinger The Pug said...

Wow, how nice that Jerk (I mean JACK) didn't try to eat you this time!!!!

Mom LOL'd at you calling him an idiot for eating the crown molding!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Feel better Vito's Mom!!!

Love,
S-Dog

Hank said...

Yep, I can tell you two were havin' fun....all them curled tails an' butts up in the air an' whatnot.

Glad the ol' boy dint use ya fer a chew toy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...