Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rope Toys and Such...

I LOOOOOOOVE rope toys! Mom stopped buying them for me for awhile because I also looooooooove to eat the strings! So she takes 'em away from me after not too long. But she surprised me last week with a new rope toy! Oh I had missed rope toys so!!

Hello old friend...
You smell just like I remembered...

DELICIOUS!!!!!


I might look sinister here but I promise I am not ingesting any threads from this delicious rope toy...

What? Leave us alone.

I love you, Rope Toy.

I'm tired.

Also I have to show you how everyone around us has become Crazy Pug People too. At first I thought it was just my Mom. Then I thought it was just my Mom plus my Grandma, what with the Pug socks. But welcome Aunt Becky (The Treat Whisperer) and Uncle Michael (The Jerk's Dad) to the group.

Aunt Becky got this Purse Hook for Mom for Christmas!

And Uncle Michael got this book for Mom for Christmas. I bet there isn't a book called Living With Beagles! And if there is the Beagle isn't NEARLY this adorable!

See, everyone loves Pugs! Good for me, huh?

Later, friends!

5 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Ohs...that purse holder is super cute'ums...we must get ones for our mama #1 as her birthday is coming up in early February. By the way, our sisters think Vito is super cute'ums! (eyes rollin'-da' boys). George and Lily are very understanding for the love of particular types of toys...for George it is balls that fit in his mouth'ums and fleecies...and for Lily it is any ball that squeak'ums.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi
Pee-S: How old is Vito? (da' girls wanta know)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hellos Vito!!! We finally moved and are unpacking. We think you look so sweet with your new rope toy. Hopefully Mom will unpack the biggie computer so we can upload pictures of our home. Just don't eat too many strings at once...hee hee!

Hugs,
Tuni and Sequoia

Vito and Gina said...

Hi Slimmer Puggums! Especially the LADIES. :) I'm 3, I'll be 4 years old in June! Mom says that makes her sad for some reason. George and Toby, stop rolling your eyes at your sisters!

And Sequoia and Tuni we are so happy you are all moved in and can't wait to see pictures! We feel your pain. Moving sucks! Hope you love your new digs though!!

Later!
Vito (and My Mom too)

Kitty+Coco said...

Sup Vito? You have just reminded me that I need to beg for a new rope toy. We, uh, kind of eat ours too, but mom gives in if we specificlly pick it out at Petsmart. Don't you just LOVE when you can undo the knot right before mom rips it out of your paws?

Coco

Archie and Melissa said...

hi vito!
oh you are just too cute for words!
your photos made our day!
xoxox
m & e

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...