Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some People are Coming to Visit...

...And we had to get baths tonight and everything!

Mom even (tried to) put clean sheets on the pull-out love seat.

Well I'm sure you all know what that meant for us puggies. Clean sheets mean it is war/play-time! Play-time for me, war for Vinny. See, Vinny isn't that bright. He thinks the sheets are attacking him as Mom struggles to get them on the bed. He growls and whines and fights them. I just think they're super fun to burrow under and then maybe even take a nap, thus rendering Mom's efforts to get them on the bed useless. When Vinny growls, I get angry. I break out my best UFC moves on him. Mom says she wishes she had her video going on her camera because we got a little crazy.

We'll be sure to tell you who our visitors were next week! (Hint: one of them likes to feed me food out of the refrigerator, and one of them likes to give me belly rubs and sing my name to me, and one of them says he doesn't like little indoor dogs but he is obviously a big liar, and all three of them never take me to Cardinals games with them - but I am going to try my hardest to make that change on Saturday!)

Later, friends!

4 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

Poor Vinny. He really did miss out on a lot of life in his prior life...but good job teaching him the fun stuff!

Enjoy your visitors, they sound great.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Southern Fried Pugs said...

We are incredibly helpful when it comes to making the bed, Vito. Just like you.
Hope you have fun with your visitors and get lots of treats!

Payton said...

Hi Vito (and Vinny!),
Those visitors sound awesome! And the prep sounds fun (well except for the bath part). Can I come back over so I can get food right out of the fridge too? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Love,
Payton

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun vito and vinny!
house guests are the best!
they spoil you amd play with you and you never get in trubble!

xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...