Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in the Ozarks!

We're back from Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's!

PRESENTS!!! ALL FOR ME!!!!! Right?

I'll just guard these so no one bothers them.

Me and my fourth favorite person in the world after Grandma, Grandpa & Trey.

Trey!!! He gave me a Frito which Mom said was appropriate since sometimes I smell like Fritos.

Buddies!

Resting with Uncle Michael.

We had an AWESOME time - mostly because I got fed A LOT! Grandma and Grandpa are so much nicer than my Mom! All I had to do was give them "the look" and I got all the food I wanted!

Grandpa, that ham & cheese sandwich looks delicious. (It worked! I got the last bite!)

Mom, look at all of that food! Pleeeeease? Fine, I'll ask Grandma.

I set up camp under Grandma - and that worked, too.

And then I made sure to rinse the plates for Grandma.

My cousin Jack was there too and they also gave him lots of food.

Jack is not a seasoned beggar like me - he doesn't have the sad pug eyes. I win!

Uncle Michael smothering Jack.

Jack and I were kind of tired and bloated after our food scores from the weekend:

Mom & Uncle Michael said it made for a pretty stinky drive home today - Jack & I had a little bit of gas. Not our fault!!

Jack only tried to kill me once in four days so I think we are making large improvements in our relationship.
Granted, he might have just been so full that he didn't have the energy or the appetite to try to eat me.

Hope you all had a great holiday! Later, friends!

2 comments:

Hank said...

Hi, Vito!

Molly O'Mally here!

My, what a terrific time you had! Your grandparents are my kind of people!

So just once in four days, huh? Yes, I'd say you and your cousin are making GREAT strides!

Lick ya later!

Molly O'Mally

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Maybe that's the secret! Feed him until he's too full to move.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...