Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Card Rejects, Part 1

Well, friends, it's that time of year. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. That's right...holiday card photo shoot time. And I was subjected to it today. So Mom decided that it would be really nice of us to post pictures of some of our rejected shots. Oh isn't she nice? About as nice as she was to me today by forcing me back in to THAT HAT. Therefore, once again, this post is not approved by me.

Pug Abuse! Someone help me!!

Seriously, call the authorities!

If I shake my head no, maybe she will understand how much I hate this hat.

Seriously. She's plumping my pom poms. My dignity is gone.

Get it off! It's attacking me! I'm sure of it!

If I close my eyes, they can't see me. Maybe that will make them STOP IT!

Look at her! Look how much she is enjoying torturing me!

Salinger, do you still have room at your house?? Surely your Mom and Dad and Holden don't torture you like this. How about I trade you the hat for the turkey neck?

Later friends! I hope anyway.

1 comment:

Salinger The Pug said...

LOL!!! Poor Vito!!!

My torture comes in the form of starvation and ignoring. Sometimes I don't get anything eat for like TWO HOURS at a time and sometimes the peeps even leave me home ALONE!

I have a bunch of stooopid outfits too, but mom is pretty cool about the hat thing because she knows how much I hate them (after I damn near punctured her jugular vein once after she put some farkakte birthday cone hat on me!).

Hopefully it will be over soon, buddy!

Love,
S-Dog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...