Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back Again!

I'm back! That's right, I finally wrestled the Chardonnay out of Mom's paws (hands? whatever) long enough to make her do some dictation for me.

Don't worry, you haven't missed much. Well except for some "excitement" over Vinny being in some kind of contest for a COVER SHOOT for a MAGAZINE. Mom entered him in a contest for a local pet magazine's "rescue dog" edition. He made a pretty good run at it (with a LOT of help from our blogger friends over on that "Pug Sluts" - you heard me - page on Facebook). But he ended up coming in third place and instead just gets a little write-up and his picture in the magazine as opposed to a fancy photo shoot and the COVER. I say it's Mom's karma for not entering me (even though I was an "unofficial" rescue) because I think we all know who is better looking - ME, NOT VINNY. Here's the shot that they entered and will appear in the March issue of TAME Pet Magazine here in St. Louis:

NOW that we got that out of the way (is anyone else sick of talking about Vinny?), let's get on to the excitement that's been happening around here. Well, to be perfectly honest, I use the word "excitement" loosely. We did get some Kongs though.

ME!!!

Vinny

We've also done "exciting" stuff like be SUPER lazy. Like this:

Vinny

I can barely keep my eyes open from all of the "excitement."

Oh in case you were wondering, I'm still peeing in the house. Hooray! But stupid Mom has really been making me wear that belly band WAY more often than she was. But if she relaxes it for a SECOND, you better believe I pee all over the furniture! Yes! I still win Mom!

I think that's all. OH and just so you know, Mom is REALLY mad at Blogger because she has been trying to leave comments on some of your blogs for a couple of weeks now and it just spins & spins & she can't! I don't have thumbs so I can't help, but Vinny does and even he couldn't make it work. The blogs that have a "pop-up" comment box work, but the others don't. :( We are sorry!!! Mom says she will keep trying.

Oh and remember Jax? His foster mom sent Mom this picture last week. He seems to be getting along with his foster sister Peggy just fine. The vets still say that surgery won't help his hips. It's super sad. They are trying diet & supplements for now. :(

That's all for now folks! Later friends!

5 comments:

Chfnman said...

Hi Vito!! Whew, I'm wore out from reading about all the "excitement" you've endured lately! As to the peeing inside, I'm disappointed in you. Nature needs your juju outside so it can flourish! Get with the program my little friend!

Gampy

Payton said...

Hi Vito! I was so happy to see you (and Vinny) this morning. I have missed you. When the weather warms up for good around here and the restaurants open the patios, I will have Gampy take us out for lunch in your neck of the woods...you know, for some REAL excitement!
Love,
Payton

Oakley and Swisher said...

Congrats to Vinny! 3rd place is still very impressive. We've never tried Kongs, hmmm... wonder if we'd like them. I'll run it by Mom.

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Vinny looked awesome in his picture! Congratulations on winning third place, that's still pretty impressive.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Seems like storm season is getting here early. We think about you guys every time we hear about Missouri in the news. Poor Branson.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Guys you are so funny. Yay for the winning photo!! Also let Vinny know Sequoia poops in the house still.

Hugs
The Girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...