Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Uncle Michael Says Goodbye to Louie...

Well it's official, friends! Louie goes to his new home on Friday! Mom says the new family is absolutely PERFECT (and Louie's new mom might even be reading this right now!), so it's making her a whole lot less weepy knowing he's going to a great (not just good!) home.

Mom had to work all weekend so Uncle Michael came and dog-sat us. Here are his goodbyes with Louie (and me and Jack of course! Let's not forget who this blog is about! Wait, I mean, to clarify, it's about me, NOT JACK.):

Jack & I are annoyed with all of the picture taking.

And Louie is showing his infamous snaggletooth.

Yes, Louie is tiny and adorable, I know, I know, I hear it every day.

And that's enough of that. Have I mentioned how happy I am to be getting my spot back in bed?

Later friends!

8 comments:

dw said...

I'm glad Louie is getting a great home! We know you've already got a great home, Vito! And maybe we can get more adorable pics of you now!! :)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Louie you will be missed and Vito make sure to send him off with some tips on how to make his new home just like yours...fun and full of love!

Hugs
S&P

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Louie,,, you will be in your forever home tonight,, and Vito... you will be stretching out and hogging the whole bed.!
love
tweedles

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

Congrats, Louie! Welcome to life with Gotcha Days!!!! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi vito!
oh you and your mom are the most wonderful family for taking louie in and finding him the perfect home.

you are his angels!

we love you!

Kitty+Coco said...

So maybe we can still hear from Louie then??? That would sure be nice. I have to admit that I am a sucker for a snaggletooth. It is well documented in our home.
Now back to YOU Vito. Stretch those legs out and hog your mom's lap. Freedom. Enjoy.

Kitty and Coco

Unknown said...

Hi all! Louie's new mom here! I just saw this post, and thought I'd introduce myself here, since Louie has been such a part of everyone's lives these past several weeks! We are beyond excited to get him (counting down the days--and tomorrow's the day)! Funny about the snaggletooth--that was one of the first things my husband and I commented on when seeing his pictures, because one of our Bostons had a snaggle as well! His nickname (one of many) was Snaggletooth!

I promised Vito's Mom that we would send on some pictures periodically, so maybe Vito will let her share a pic or two on his blog. Louie will have a new human brother as well--they fell in love at the home visit! Pug kisses abounded, and his new brother thought it was great!

Thanks again, Vito's mom, for providing such a great foster family for Louie! This dog is/will be well loved, to be sure!! :)

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Yay for Louie getting his forever home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...