Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fun Christmas Puggie Stuff!

My Aunt Stacy (again, not really my Aunt but Mom makes me call all of her best friends Aunt So&So...) sent us a present in the mail yesterday! LOOK at this ornament!

Clearly Mom is a terrible photographer & doesn't really know how to work her camera especially for close-up shots. But that puggie is trying to scratch his ear!

She got it at Hallmark. It's pretty cute, I must admit. I shall name him..."Vito."

And Grandma sent Mom these gift bags!

I mean, that pug is cute too, but clearly not as cute as Yours Truly. I mean, it might be as cute as Vinny but I think we all know that Vinny falls below me on the Cuteness Scale. Agreed? I thought so. Mom looked on the tag and apparently Grandma got these bags at a store called Alco where she lives - it's like a discount Dollar Store kind of place. (PS again displaying Mom's shoddy camera work - this Not-As-Cute-As-Me-But-Maybe-As-Cute-As-Vinny pug's Santa hat trim is all glittery!)

Do you guys have fun Christmas puggie stuff?

Later, friends!

5 comments:

Payton said...

We are slacking in that department, Vito. But as you say, just as well, since those pugs would not measure up to our cuteness. Now if they made an statue of us or put our mugs on a bag, now that would be something...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Payton

Tucker and Lola said...

They are very cute Vito, but I agree they are not as cute as you!
Happy Thanksgiving!

The Devil Dog said...

Mom loves the ornament and the bag! They are great. Mom hasn't broken out the ornaments yet, but she has one or two pug ones.

Roxy

Kitty+Coco said...

My grandpawrent spotted pug/boston/various other unimportant dog themed wrapping paper at Sam's. Might have to check that out.

Hey, we need your address if you don't mind. KittypluscocoATgmailDOTcom

Kitty+Coco

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I don't know how I missed this post but I did!
Oh my gosh!!
What cute decoration!!. That puggy is very cute for sure! But not as cute as you two!
love
tweedles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...