Thursday, November 17, 2011

THANKS, GAMPY!!!!

Oh my pugness. I got an EXTRA-SPECIAL gift in the mail today!! Guess who it was from??? PAYTON'S GAMPY! He sent me a Cardinals jersey! And it is a super nice satiny one!

Now you know that I don't care much for clothing. But I do care a LOT for the Cardinals, so I am able to make some clothing-exceptions.

Ah, satiny and soft. See how happy I am?

I already had a Cardinals jersey BUT it was not as nice as this one! It was that cheap-o "polyester" stuff. So guess who that jersey belongs to now? You're right! My very unimportant FOSTER brother, Vinny! HA HA HA!

Vinny in his itchy cheap polyester version.

I have UPGRADED now, thanks to Payton's Gampy! It was SOOOOOO nice of him! He said Payton's Cub-fan parents have brainwashed her so much that they wouldn't even allow her to try it on. Oh that's so sad. I always pity those who are born Cubs fans and just don't know any better. Thank goodness I was raised right, just like Gampy! GO CARDS and thank you again SO much, Gampy!!


Gampy, when we meet in person I will be sure to wear my jersey!

PS Saturday is the big day when supposedly Vinny becomes my brother forever. Bah humbug.

Jeez, do you have to sit so close to me?

Later, friends!

7 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Nice jersey Vito! Red is a good color on ya too. we hope the big day goes well tomorrow too.

Hugs
The girls

Chfnman said...

You are most welcome and you BOTH look like true Cardinal fans, so go easy on your soon to be full brother!

Gampy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh you two could not get any cuter!
What nice wonderful Gampy that Payton has shared with you and many others. What a wonderful gift!
Happy soon to be new brother day

love
tweedles

Payton said...

I have to agree with Tweedles, you two look adorable together, even if you are wearing Cardinal red! Vinny, congratulations on your forever home! Vito, I know you are secretly happy. After all, who else would carry out the King's orders?
Love,
Payton

Kitty+Coco said...

Bahaha, Vinny already has to get the leftover clothes. Sucks to be the little brother (although he seems perfectly happy)! I've told Mom I am simply allergic to polyester. Wonder if she believes me? I can hope.
We are sooo happy for Vinny to really truly officially become your annoying brother! Sorry Vito, it is the truth.

Kitty+Coco

Tucker and Lola said...

You look great in that jersey Vito! Payton's Grampy was so sweet to send it to you! Congratulations to Vinny!

Hank said...

Yep, that Gampy is somethin' else, huh?

Now I really wish y'all would stop with the Cardinals posts. I'm still humiliated over losin' that bet with JoeJack.

PS "Itchy, cheap, polyester version" - LOL!!!

PSS Hooray for Vinny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...