Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pug Party!

A couple of weeks ago Mom had a big football party - but I've taken the liberty of renaming it the Pug Party. Granted, Vinny and I were the only pugs there, but that's neither here nor there. In fact we were the only dogs there which is unusual for one of Mom's parties. But that was just fine by us because we got allllllll of the attention! And we like attention. Plus no one was trying to eat us because Uncle Michael was running in the Warrior Dash that day so stupid Jack was at home being a loser who has no friends. Anyway!

"Don't worry Mom! We're on door duty! You just keep making that taco soup!"

"When are they gonna beeeeeeee here already??"

That's my BFF Kyle.

And that's Vinny trying to hog all of Kyle's attention which I did not appreciate one bit.

Vinny, get out of here! Go find your own BFF! Paul is around here somewhere!

Mom said Kyle's shirt was "trashtastic."

Vinny beat Kyle at several rounds of tug of war despite me trying to sabotage the game.

Finally! I had him all to myself!

And I got a vigorous head rub.

I was pretty tired toward the end of the night so I couldn't help snuggling up with Mom despite the presence of cameras.

Are you laughing at me, Bill? Do you think this is funny? I'm exhausted!

That's all for now. Later, friends!

3 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Boys you look so freaking adorable looking out the door window! You two must have been great greeters.

Hugs
The Girls

Payton said...

Oh my pug! I can't get over the shots of you two waiting at the door. Maximum cuteness! I'm glad you guys had a great time soaking up all the attention. Vito, I know that can be exhausting, so no worries...just take a bite out of Bill's toe.
Love,
Payton

Tucker and Lola said...

I love the waiting at the door! What a great party and it looks like you two were the stars.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...