Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Little Louie Boy Update!

Since Vito got his post in for the night, I'm going to sneak in my own! I'm sure you all remember our first foster pug-love - LOUIE! His mom & I keep in touch and she lets me know all about how he is doing...and he is doing GREAT. She even said "He is the best kid-dog ever!" You remember he has a human brother who is under 2 years old. She said Louie is so patient with him as he learns about "gentle hugs" and he lets his human brother lay on him. :) So proud of our boy! Before the home visit, I was nervous about Louie living with such a small child, seeing as Louie was only 2 years old and very much still had all of his puppy (i.e. jumpy!) energy! But at the home visit I knew it was meant to be, when Louie jumped and kissed all over him, and he didn't mind a bit. He laughed and clapped, and I knew they were going to be the best of friends.

Louie's mom texted these pictures to me on Friday night. She made him this little outfit out of an old pair of sweatpants as she was watching Game 7 of our Cardinals winning the World Series! I think it's fitting how it is Cardinal red, don't you?

Louie's a teeny boy and he was getting cold! So his crafty mom came up with the perfect solution, and she said he loves his recycled sweatpant outfit!

How darling is this boy? We love and miss you Little Louie Boy!

6 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think Louie's mama is sooo smart to make him something warm and cozy like that.
He is sooo cute, and now he will be warm!
love
tweedles

Minnie and Mack said...

Louie is so cute in his red outfit and paw print scarf! What a clever mom he has. We're so happy that his new forever home is working out.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a great update!
louie is so lucky!
you found him the perfect forever home!

now your family is even bigger because of the love you shared!

Tucker and Lola said...

Louie is adorable! What a great Mommy he has!

Hank said...

What a cute outfit!

Sounds like Louie really made out in the forever home department! :D

Salinger The Pug said...

Awwww! That outfit ROCKS!

Mom just bought a sewing machine and I'm very afraid.

Love,
S-Dog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...