Monday, November 7, 2011

Jack and Me: Friends??

Jack unexpectedly came to stay with us for the weekend because Uncle Michael went camping. It was a weird weekend. I was in a weird mood. And apparently so was Jack. Because we got along like best friends! And I never feared for my life!


Note that Jack started it! He came over and plopped down right next to me!

Eventually I kind of wanted him to get away from me so I slowly started leaning to the side.

I will admit though that Jack was laying here first and I joined him on the rug.

But you know what Vinny was doing during this love-fest between Jack and me? This:

I think he's gotten smarter. This worries me greatly.

Later, friends!

5 comments:

Tucker and Lola said...

I think Vinny was taking advantage of your new found friendship with Jack, better watch him!

Hank said...

Whut the hail, Colonel Vinny?! I dint know you was such a mama's boy!

HA!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Vito keep an eye on that Vinny he is getting tricky.

Hugs
The Girls

Payton said...

Vito, are you running a fever?
Love,
Payton

Kitty+Coco said...

Oh snap! Yeah, Vinny is totally working the whole "HUH? I'm so innocent" pug look. He had us fooled. Duuuuude..Jack? He used to think you were candy for crying out loud. I think Vinny has made you all lovey dovey.

Kitty+Coco

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...