Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Trip to the Ozarks

Mom took me back down to Southern Missouri to see Grandma, Grandpa, and Trey in March. I got to see all of my favorite people again!

I've got Grandpa wrapped around my little paw.

My Mom says Trey is her favorite boy in the whole world, and I agree! (Obviously I'm her favorite boy-pug!)

My Mom let me outside to do my business. She came out a few minutes later and saw this.

What are you looking at?

My Mom said his name is Shorty. She thought it was funny because she said I'm short too. Hey!

He was alright I guess. We just stared at each other for awhile and then I was ready to go back inside. He didn’t have much to say and I didn't have any time to waste when there were so many people around to pet me!

We are two good looking boys aren't we??

The next day we left my Grandparents’ and went to see some of Mom’s friends in Springfield, MO. I got to stay in a hotel room! It was my first time and I was a very good boy. What else did you expect of me? We came back home to St. Louis the next day – we drove all over the state that weekend! I love to travel and get super excited whenever I see my crate. Give me a Nylabone and I can travel for days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...