Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Friends & Admirers

So I don’t mean to brag, but everyone pretty much loves me and says I’m the cutest thing they’ve ever seen. This happens all the time. When we go on walks, when we go to Petsmart (I’m a big hit there) or the other doggie stores, and when people come over to visit me. I can’t help it that I’m irresistible!

Emilie is My #1 Fan (and Stalker)

Emilie is really comfortable.

I think I just woke up.

This is Diane, my Mom is her friend and mentor. Diane has a zoo at home but no pugs, can you believe that?

What's so funny?

This is Lindsay, she came to see me after Mardi Gras (which is my favorite holiday after Christmas of course!).

This is Stacy, she's crazy. Which is why they call her Crazy Stacy. And this is how I greet newcomers.

My Mom says secrets don't make friends! What does she know?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...