Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer in the City

It's HOT in St. Louis in the summertime! I don't know if you've noticed but my face is kind of flat. I can't help it but I think that's one of the things that makes me so "incredibly adorable" (I don't mean to keep bragging but I just tell it like I hear it). Some of us have to make sacrifices to be beautiful. Just ask all of those skinny models who don't get to eat.

But my flat face makes it kind of hard for me to breathe sometimes and especially when it's hot outside! Why do you think I snort so much?? So my favorite thing in the summer are ICE CUBES! My mom gives me ice cubes or puts them in my water bowl whenever we've been outside in the hot for very long. I love 'em!

Thanks Mom!

DEEE-LISH!

Don't you even think about taking away my ice cube!


All gone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...