Monday, June 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

I had my very first real Christmas this past year! (Sounds weird since I was 2 1/2 years old at the time!) See, my first owner wasn't a very nice person, but we don't like to talk about that. But THIS year was all worth it! I have the best new family I could ever ask for.

For Christmas we went down to Southern Missouri where my mom's parents (my Grandparents! I have Grandparents!) live. I had been there before, I lived with them for about a month! My Grandma actually rescued me from that mean-person-we-don't-like-to-talk-about. So I was excited to go see them!

My Grandpa likes to pretend that he doesn't like little dogs who live inside houses, but he's all talk. I mean look at these pictures for crying out loud. I've got his number.

Really Grandpa? You don't like little indoor dogs?

This is my cousin Trey and he loves me too! He plays with me and rubs my belly and sings my name to me.

And finally, here is Mom and me - our first Christmas together.

I can't wait for next year! Hopefully Grandma will "accidentally" drop some more brisket on the floor for me, or "accidentally" leave the refrigerator door open allowing me to swipe some ham!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...