Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Mom is Old

A couple of weeks ago was my Mom’s birthday! So to celebrate, that weekend she had a big birthday party and her friend Veronica came to stay with us from Kansas City. Veronica has a dog too, but luckily she left him at home! I need to catch up on my alone time, people! Enough dogs. I want to be the center of attention, don’t you know this about me?

The day of Mom's party it was really hot, so we all just laid around a lot in the air conditioning before they LEFT ME FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT.

It's hard out here for a pug.

Please don't go, Mom! If you stay I promise not to sneeze on you for the whole night!

I love Veronica! I met her one time before. When she comes to visit she sleeps on the sofa and I always try to sleep there with her but Mom scoops me up like a baby and takes me to bed with her instead.

Don’t get so jealous, Mom! You know you’re my favorite, right?

And here's my Mom out on the town WITHOUT ME!

Alright, alright, I guess she can have a free night for her birthday. But let's not make a habit of it okay?

Or I'll have to get tough.

When they came back from the party, I got to stay up late and celebrate with a cigar. OK, it wasn't really a cigar, it was a chewy boney thing, but it makes me look pretty cool, right?

You know what’s coming soon, don’t you? That’s right, people! MY BIRTHDAY!! I will be three years old on June 22! My mom’s birthday is June 2 – she thinks that’s some kind of sign or something. I tell her she’s reaching.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...