Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spring is Here!

Finally Spring came and I could go on walks! I have a great neighborhood in the city for walking. There are always lots of people out and, as I may have mentioned, everyone loves me!

Mom took me to my favorite Miss Mary Catherine to get an Oatmeal bath and get my nails clipped (which I hate!!) and she gave me a nice Easter collar. Of course that meant Mom had to get out the camera.

So I stuck my tongue out at her.

This is the look I give Mom when I'm done with the camera.

Springtime in St. Louis means ONE THING - Baseball! So guess what my Mom did for Opening Day. You guessed it, she dressed me up. It's a good thing I'm such a patient boy because this was just a little much, don't you think? I mean, of course I'm a Cardinals fan, but I think I can show my team spirit in other ways! Like barking, maybe??


Alright, I'll give it to you - I look adorable. Okay, okay.


But that's enough pictures.

I also got to go over to my Aunt Becky's for what she and Mom call "Obedience Happy Hours." I don't know what that means but I do know that I met two big dogs named Rojo and Cracker Jack. At first Rojo wasn't sure about me but I charmed her just like I charm everyone!

Me, Rojo (red) and Cracker Jack (black)

My Mom calls Aunt Becky the Dog Whisperer. But I call her the Treat Whisperer.

Aunt Becky went in the house and we just KNEW she was coming back with treats! So we waited patiently.

Plotting world domination.

I also got a new toy. He's a pig. Mom says she thinks pigs and pugs are related but I think that's an insult! I don't stew in my own filth, Mom!



Mom had to take my pig away after not long though because I have a bad habit of chewing off ears. She's so uptight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...